I started this blog to keep track of my exercising. I am overweight and out of shape except for amazing biceps from lifting twins all day. May 2, 2010 I will be riding 42 miles in Bike NY around NYC's 5 boroughs. I signed up for it to force myself to exercise thus the title of my blog.. bike or bust!



Monday, February 22, 2010

Ride #2

I love riding when it is cold out. 39 degrees F today and it was so nice to exercise and not feel hot. I'm dreading the warm weather. I rode it all in a residential area and found out its garbage night tonight so I was entertained by what people were throwing out. I felt no pain from the last ride at all other than my lower back getting stretched out which is good because I need to strengthen those muscles.

8.2 miles today and managed to keep it around 10 mph the whole time.

52 minutes of riding time

Verdict: I definitely can ride more and the ipod helped me not be so bored today.

No comments:

Post a Comment