I started this blog to keep track of my exercising. I am overweight and out of shape except for amazing biceps from lifting twins all day. May 2, 2010 I will be riding 42 miles in Bike NY around NYC's 5 boroughs. I signed up for it to force myself to exercise thus the title of my blog.. bike or bust!



Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Prepping the bike

My bike is a 26" Mongoose Sahara Comfort Bike. I've had it at least 7 yrs and it looks like the one in this pic but its royal blue.
I didn't have to do much to it to get it ready to ride again just air in tires.
I put a Bell Bike computer on it to keep track of mileage, speed, and riding time. I really need to test on a known distance to see how accurate it is.
Bike is ready.. now I need the snow to melt already so I can ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment